goal for 1/7/21

My wife's return to work and my return to stay-at-home dad-dom went really well. I'm not sure why, but my daughter chose today to bless us with three and a half hours of napping, when she often only logs 90 minutes for the whole day. Pray hands. Bless.

And good thing too, because the day was filled apartment hunting hijinks/strategizing. My wife and I are pulling the trigger on one tomorrow and are very much unsure that we're making the right choice. Just one of those adult moments where go with your best guess and make it work.

Goal for tomorrow: Lock in the "best guess" apartment. This will involve a phone call to the apartment manager and probably transferring a large amount of money over to them.

Otherwise, just trying to make a good day for my daughter while also making sure dishes and laundry are getting done.

Comments