goal for 1/4/2021

Today went well: walk in the morning (half hour late; I was slow to get up after a rough night with the kids). The rest of day was just dealing with in-the-moment problems that came up, as planned. (And I'll note that, because of this habit, I had an in-depth conversation with my wife about what we want from tomorrow.

My wife needs time to set up some things for her return to work, and our balcony is not quite cleared off yet. So my main goal tomorrow is to solo parent from 7am to wherever my wife is done with her task and then to finish cleaning off the balcony. This will involve another trip to our storage unit, a trip to my grandparents' house, and a trip to the dump.

Oo boy. I'm going to need to run my plan by my grandma and warm her up to the idea (even though it's a favor to her -- she's easily overwhelmed these days). I can do that when my daughter goes down for her nap at 9.30am.

Comments